Friday, July 8, 2011

Is this thing on?

I feel like I should have something more clever and witty to say, something that will charm and enchant whoever reads this. Alas, all I have to offer is one small and somewhat cliched "I don't know what to write". I thought I would jump on the bandwagon with my good friends William and Eric, but now that I'm here I'm a bit intimidated.

But, if you're reading this, welcome!

I read once on a blog that the best way to keep people interested is to keep things short and sweet, so people don't tl;dr and go find something more entertaining to do. However, I've never had a knack for keeping things succint, so if you plan to read, prepare yourself!

I promise I'll try to keep things at least a little bit interesting. My hope is to use this blog to maybe post a bit of my writing here and there, spread things I find interesting, crack people up with my GLORIOUS sense of humor, or simply share what's going on in my life.

It's already midnight though, so with that I end my first post. I'm going to a family reunion tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post any shenanigans that might happen.
Farewell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment